Patients’ rights and Responsibilities
You will be treated with respect and as a partner in your care. Being a partner means you have responsibilities too.
- Ensure our patients have 24 hour access to medical advice.
- Aim for you to have access to a suitably qualified medical professional within 48 hours of your initial contact during surgery hours or in an urgent case, the same day.
- Work in partnership with you to achieve the best medical care.
- Involve you and listen to your opinions and views in all aspects of your medical care.
We would respectfully ask that you:
- Let us know if you intend to cancel an appointment or are running late.
- Treat staff with courtesy and respect.
- Reception staff may have to ask some personal questions to assist us in providing you with the best service.
- Inform Practice staff of any alterations in your circumstances, such as a change of surname, address or telephone number.
- Please ensure that we have your correct telephone number, even if it is ex-directory.