The Practice staff aim to meet the needs of the patient, within the constraints imposed by demands on appointments, telephone enquiries and repeat prescriptions, without compromising patient safety, comfort and confidentiality.
All staff are trained to meet your needs in making appointments, directing you to the appropriate service, arrange GP callbacks and ANP appointments, taking messages including home visit requests, dealing with repeat prescription requests and informing patients of test results (test results are only given to patients by clerical staff when permitted to do so by the GP, ANP or Practice Nurse).
- Janet Warren (Practice Manager)
- Tracey Forrest (Operations Manager)
- Clare Baxter (Reception Manager – Tuesday and Thursday)
- David Smith (Interim Reception Manager – Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
- Lynn Blackwood (Patient Administrator)
- Nan Todd (Patient Administrator/Relief Medical Secretary)
- Susan Edwards (Patient Administrator/Prescribing Team)
- Linda Doolan (Patient Administrator/Prescribing Team)
- Heather Gilfillan (Patient Administrator)
- Ethan Gemmill (Patient Administrator)
- Margaret White (Patient Administrator)
- Sharon Muir (Patient Administrator)
- Andrea Emerson (Workflow Optimizer)
- Karen Speirs (Workflow Optimizer)
- Kimberley White (Patient Administrator)
- Narelle Brown (Patient Administrator)
Our reception staff are trained and experienced. They have the challenging job of ensuring that the practice operates efficiently and smoothly. All staff are bound by the same rules of confidentiality as the healthcare professionals and as such are there to help you, the patient.
All staff adhere to the Practice’s Confidentiality Policy and Data Protection Act 2018.