Ask My GP logo

The easiest and fastest way to get any kind of help is online with askmyGP.

Chest Pain

Who do I see?

GP or A&E for severe symptoms


Telephone 999 or 111 if symptoms are severe.

If not severe and has lasted for more than a few days then book an appointment with  your GP, or alternatively please phone the practice to arrange your appointment.

Further information about chest pain available from NHS inform.